Some of my thoughts and conversations (both the more and the less random ones) started in the real world end up here. That's all.
Monday, 6 April 2009
Going mobile...
Just testing blogging from my mobile. After Twittering on the mobile reignited my online presence, seeing if moBlog can help my blogging too...
Posted from moBlog – mobile blogging tool for Windows Mobile
I'm a Christian, just trying to live each day a little bit more like the Lord Jesus, trying to serve Him with more and more of my time and efforts, and to do everything I do do for His glory.
I live in London and I work for a church called St Helen's Bishopsgate as an associate, training in Christian ministry.
I love learning from the Bible about God and His amazing work in redemption-history of saving His people. All I want to do with my life it to communicate His unchanging, glorious Gospel to the world. Or as John Piper puts it, to get people to find their satisfaction in making much of God for their good and for his glory. The gospel is the pearl of great price - there's nothing worth anything compared to it. I'm up for serving it however and wherever I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment